A unique chance to develop your skills, along with our business
For our Dutch office we are now looking for a (New) Business Developer to join our team to work closely with prospects and clients and discuss their needs in the areas of assessment, talent identification and development. We are looking for an HR consultant and/or business psychologist with experience in (key) account management and offering HR solutions for organizations.
You will get to work closely with clients of various business sectors and as part of a dedicated and passionate team of both local and international colleagues. You will be involved in the trends in HR consulting and people assessment and part of the latest development in this area of expertise.
Your role will involve
- Building partnerships with clients and help develop their human capital (strategy)
- Business development; growing our business by managing and developing existing client relationships
- Exploiting your own network, identifying market opportunities, generating leads
- Supporting broader marketing activity, profiling Cubiks in the Dutch Market, with relevant groups such as Directors, Recruiters, Human Resources & Management Development professionals
- Advising clients on (online) assessment, development and talent management solutions and tailoring these solutions to match their needs and HR processes.
- Working closely together with local and international colleagues
This role will suit someone who
- Gets inspired by developing close co-operation and partnerships with clients
- Is an HR professional with a commercial mindset, who is ready for a next step
- Has a strong network of HR professionals in the Netherlands
- Has an international mindset
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills
- You enjoy networking, presenting new ideas and solutions to potential clients and wish to further develop your sales skills. You are driven by the challenge of providing the best possible solutions for your clients and winning together with your team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Understanding of and experience in well-designed, scientifically based (Online) HR solutions (assessment / development)
- Previous experience in (key) account management /sales
- An academic degree in Psychology or a related field in social sciences or business
- Fluent in Dutch and English, other additional language skills are an advantage
With clients covering a wide geographic area, we also appreciate consultants who are willing to travel in line with client requirements. In return you will be offered flexible working arrangements with a high level of autonomy and the opportunity to enhance their experience in a thriving international consultancy environment, along with great colleagues and a competitive salary.
If you are interested in becoming part of our growing international team, please apply in English using the application form below.