A unique chance to develop your skills, along with our business
For our Dutch office we are now looking for a Junior Consultant to join our team. You will further develop the skills that are vital to work closely with clients and advise them on solutions for their needs in the areas of assessment, talent identification and development. We are looking for someone with an academic degree (in Psychology or a related field in Social Sciences or Business), making the first or second step in their career.
You will get to work closely with clients of various business sectors and as part of a dedicated and passionate team of both local and international colleagues. You will be involved in the trends in HR consulting and people assessment and part of the latest development in this area of expertise.
Your role will involve
- Advising clients, developing and implementing live and online HR solutions
More specifically your weekly agenda can include:
- Developing and delivering trainings
- Role playing in simulation exercises in assessment and development centres
- Visiting and advising clients on (online) assessment, development and talent management solutions and tailoring these solutions to match their needs and HR processes.
- Working on client proposals
- Cubiks Online helpdesk support
- Working on internal optimization projects
- Supporting broader marketing activity, profiling Cubiks in the Dutch Market
- Working closely together with local and international colleagues
This role will suit someone who
- Is a self starter who is eager to learn and develop
- Likes diversity in work tasks and is able to switch flexibly between these
- Has an international mindset
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills
- Gets inspired by collaborating in account teams that develop close co-operation and partnerships with clients
- You are driven by the challenge of providing the best possible solutions for our clients and winning together with your team
Qualifications and Experience
- Understanding of well-designed, scientifically based (Online) HR solutions (assessment / development)
- An academic degree in Psychology or a related field in Social Sciences or Business
- Fluent in Dutch and English, other additional language skills are an advantage
With clients covering a wide geographic area, we also appreciate consultants who are willing to travel in line with client requirements. In return you will be offered flexible working arrangements with a high level of autonomy as well as support, and the opportunity to grow as a professional in a thriving international consultancy environment, along with great colleagues.
If you are interested in becoming part of our growing international team, please apply in English using the application form below.